Re: Steel Tanks: Calculating Sloshing Forces

Another source that you might be able to find is ACI 350-XX - Code Requirements for Environmental Engineering Concrete Structures.  Look in Chapter 52.  It must be the latest edition (probably 1998).  The copy I have is actually a "working copy" and I'm not sure that it has been formally published yet.  It appears to be based on "Nuclear Reactors and Earthquakes".

--Kipp Martin