From: ¹UA¢¹u [mailto:cbpark(--nospam--at)ns.kopec.co.kr]
Sent: Tuesday, September 29, 1998 7:44 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org <mailto:seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
Subject: waterstop2

There is a 2" seismic gap between two concrete structures.

And 9" rubber waterstop(3-1/2" embeded in each concrete face)
 is provided vertically at this seismic gap.

But the concrete cover is 2".  So interference is occured at horizontal
reinforcement(#11@12) not vertical reinforcement(#14@9").

Can I bent waterstop to avoid interference with horizontal rebars if we do
not move or relocate the reinforcement in both direction ????????