Fwd: Shotcrete Demonstration

>From: Rob Vonarb <supgun(--nospam--at)pacificnet.net>
>To: "'seaoc-ad(--nospam--at)seaoc.org'" <seaoc-ad(--nospam--at)seaoc.org>
>Subject: Shotcrete Demonstration
>Date: Wed, 30 Sep 1998 07:42:36 -0700
>

>Dear Mr. Qazi,
>
>My name is Rob Vonarb and I am with Superior Gunite Co.  I am also a
member of SEAOSC.  In approximately 2 - 3 weeks we are going to be perform
a large Shotcrete demonstration in our yard for an upcoming project we are
doing at LA City Hall.

>With this in mind, I thought that I would invite any and all members of
SEAOSC that may be interested in reviewing this operation; as it will
provide a good forum for Structural Engineers to get a hands on experience
for the potential uses of Shotcrete.

>Our demonstration is going to have 8 different test panels that will be 6'
x 6' and will provide a myriad of different steel reinforcing
configurations.  I believe that our demonstration will be very informative
and would make for good discussion and consideration of a product not
readily understood.

>Please advise me of your thoughts on this matter either via E-mail or
calling my office at 818-896-9199 ex. 224.