Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
1998 SEAOC Convention[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: 1998 SEAOC Convention
- From: SEAOSC(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Thu, 1 Oct 1998 01:38:34 EDT
To: All SEAOC Members From: Ken Luttrell, SEAOC President Re: 1998 SEAOC Convention On behalf of the SEAOC board of Directors and the SEAOCC Convention Committee, we would like to extend a Special Invitation for you to attend the Technical Program of the 1998 SEAOC Convention at John Ascuaga's Nugget in Reno/Sparks, NV Oct. 7 & 8th. To make the Technical Program accessible for those who cannot take the time or bear the expense of participating in the full convention program, the Convention Committee has established a special Daily Technical Program Registration of $125 per day. Please email seaoc(--nospam--at)aol.com to register or to request a copy of the technical program. Registration for the Daily Technical Program includes both a continental breakfast and lunch. SEAOC Convention Proceedings will also be available to all Technical Session attendees. To ensure that a sufficient supply of Proceedings are available and seating in the Technical Sessions is adequate, you are encouraged to register ASAP!
- Prev by Subject: Re: 1997 code / dynamic analysis speaker @ Santa Barbara
- Next by Subject: 1999 ICC Code Hearings
- Previous by thread: Re: footings a beam or a slab?
- Next by thread: Cranes and earthquake loads