Welding and galvinizing of A449 Threaded Rods

I am using some 2" dia by 48" long threaded rods to attach the base plate of
a sign standard to a drilled pier footing.

The rods were supposed to be A307 but the contractor used A449.

At the bottom of the threaded rod is a nut that is tack welded to the rod.

In addition, the rods are galvanized.

The bolts have very low stress, about 5-7ksi in tension under working loads.

Do you know what specification or testing report I can quote that will show
that these bolts are ok or do they have to be replaced?

Thank you,

Brad Friederichs