Re: President's Cup

I need to find out how many members and/or companions who plan to attend

the SEAOC Convention will volunteer for the President's Cup. It will be
water event away from the convention hotel.

Please send me an e-mail or call (818-790-2078) and leave me a message
by Monday morning. If we cannot find enough support, the event on
Saturday morning will need to be cancelled.

James