Avansee Code Check question

I have downloaded the Avansee program and compared a simple one bay frame against a couple other programs. The only discrepency I found is in the AISC code check - specifically the bending stress ratio.
I have written to Avansee to get a response, but wondered if anyone else has discovered a problem with this feature.
Assume the Moment at the node is 63 ft-kips and section modulus for the member in the strong direction is 88 in^3 (these are close approximates of the W18x50 member used in my example). Avansee indicates that the actual bending stress ratio exceeds 1.0 which can not be the case since 63*12/88 = 8.8 ksi - a far cry from 21.6 ksi allowable.
I'm curious if anyone else has identified a problem in this module?

thanks
Dennis S. Wish PE