QUESTION REGARDING LRFD

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am a student of Materials Engineering doing a training period in BONSO
ELECTRONICS LTD. in Hong Kong, from 1st September to the end of December
1998.

As last task in order to obtain my engineer diploma, I am requested to
do a four-month research period from January 1999 to the end of may
1999, in the domain of materials: plastics, metals, ceramics or
composites, as well as manufacturing, processes,...

Since I have already worked or studied in Spain, France, Germany, United
Kingdom and Asia, I think it would be perfect if I could do this
training period in USA.

I wonder whether you could help me to get the above mentioned
training period in USA.

Due to the program of studies of E.E.I.G.M. (European College of
Materials Engineering), I was doing my fourth year in Saarbrucken,
Germany (Universitat des Saarlandes); my third year in Nancy, France
(Institut National Polytechnique de Lorrain); and my first and second
year in Barcelona, Spain (Universitat Politecnica de Catalunya).

As part of the co-operative program I am in, I worked for MERCEDES-BENZ
AG in the Oils Division and for HOECHST Group in a Vocational Training
Center in Germany. Last year I worked also in Germany for the fiberglass
company Vetrotex, SAINT GOBAIN Group, in the Mechanical Installation
Department.

Thank you very much.

Yours faithfully,

Andreu BARTOLI-GARCIA
e-mail: andreubartoli(--nospam--at)hotmail.com
fax contact no.: (86-755) 739 0842