Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
QUESTION REGARDING LRFD[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: QUESTION REGARDING LRFD
- From: "Andreu Bartoli" <andreubartoli(--nospam--at)hotmail.com>
- Date: Sun, 04 Oct 1998 19:28:28 PDT
Dear Sir/Madam, I am a student of Materials Engineering doing a training period in BONSO ELECTRONICS LTD. in Hong Kong, from 1st September to the end of December 1998. As last task in order to obtain my engineer diploma, I am requested to do a four-month research period from January 1999 to the end of may 1999, in the domain of materials: plastics, metals, ceramics or composites, as well as manufacturing, processes,... Since I have already worked or studied in Spain, France, Germany, United Kingdom and Asia, I think it would be perfect if I could do this training period in USA. I wonder whether you could help me to get the above mentioned training period in USA. Due to the program of studies of E.E.I.G.M. (European College of Materials Engineering), I was doing my fourth year in Saarbrucken, Germany (Universitat des Saarlandes); my third year in Nancy, France (Institut National Polytechnique de Lorrain); and my first and second year in Barcelona, Spain (Universitat Politecnica de Catalunya). As part of the co-operative program I am in, I worked for MERCEDES-BENZ AG in the Oils Division and for HOECHST Group in a Vocational Training Center in Germany. Last year I worked also in Germany for the fiberglass company Vetrotex, SAINT GOBAIN Group, in the Mechanical Installation Department. Thank you very much. Yours faithfully, Andreu BARTOLI-GARCIA e-mail: andreubartoli(--nospam--at)hotmail.com fax contact no.: (86-755) 739 0842 ______________________________________________________ Get Your Private, Free Email at http://www.hotmail.com
- Prev by Subject: RE: Question re Post-Tensioned Wastewater Treatment Basins
- Next by Subject: Question regarding Railroad Bridge Design
- Previous by thread: Re: seaint Digest for 3 Oct 1998
- Next by thread: Re: Prescriptive Residential Construction Vs New Design Standards; Curee-Calt...