AVwin98: code check results

We ran your example with the same free AVwin Plus version that was
downloaded from the www.avansse.com/seaint.htm web page and we got 0.48
stress ratio with first order analysis and 0.97 with second order analysis.
The 0.48 value is very close to the 0.47 value given by the other programs
that you mention.

Apparently you are comparing the results between two different types of
analysis.

Boris Kraljevic
P.S. Please ask for free support to support(--nospam--at)avansse.com or to master(--nospam--at)avansse.com