Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Grade Beam design example needed[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "SEA International List" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Grade Beam design example needed
- From: "Dennis S. Wish PE" <wish(--nospam--at)cwia.com>
- Date: Mon, 5 Oct 1998 13:43:01 -0700
Can anyone provide me with a sample of a concrete grade beam analysis which uses two embedded columns sitting on erection pads with the column passing through the grade beam (developing moment in the beam). The columns can either be inverted pendulums or the fixed connection of a one bay moment frame.
I am looking for examples that take into consideration overturning, shear steel design and beam reinforcing.
The example need not be a spreadsheet or Mathcad - any hand written analysis would be appreciated and can be faxed to me. Please write me privately and I will provide my fax number.
Thanks for the help
Dennis Wish PE
- Prev by Subject: RE: gr 75 reinforcing
- Next by Subject: Re: Grade Beam design example needed
- Previous by thread: Retaining Wall Design Pressures
- Next by thread: Re: Grade Beam design example needed