From: MRodrig273(--nospam--at)aol.com [mailto:MRodrig273(--nospam--at)aol.com]
Sent: Monday, October 05, 1998 9:07 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: structural engineer compensation

I was once told that you will never get rich as a Structural Engineer, but
as
a Structural Engineer, you will be rich of your knowledge that you have
designed structures that would hopefully last longer that a normal human's
lifespan.

You must love what you do in order to be a structural engineer.

my two cents worth

Marlou B. Rodriguez
Robert Englekirk Inc.
Honolulu, HI