Re: Printer for AUTOCAD Files

Now that I can print AUTOCAD big files on my laserjet4p with the setting at
raster graphics, the light colors print as light gray ink  unlike the previous
prints on vector graphics setting where its all black ink even if my detail is
using various light colors. Anybody knows why? How can I set the printer to
print all colors as black without changing the original colors of my detail?

Thanks

Ernie Natividad