Retaining Wall Design Pressures

Some folks had trouble retreiving the example I spoke of yesterday. I tried it again and had no trouble. To reiterate, send the message "get seaint retwall.xls" (no quotes) to the address "admin(--nospam--at)seaint.org". I believe that some may have used the address "seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org" instead of "admin(--nospam--at)seaint.org".

You can e-mail me directly and I will send the example to you directly, if you still have trouble.

PLEASE DO NOT POST A MESSAGE TO THE GENERAL LIST ASKING FOR A COPY