Re: Printer for AUTOCAD Files -Reply

Use HPCONFIG within AutoCAD and set the Print Colors option for either
In Color or All As Black. If you select Colors As Gray you will get shaded
lines.

>>> <ErnieNSE(--nospam--at)aol.com> 10/06/98 04:03am >>>
Now that I can print AUTOCAD big files on my laserjet4p with the setting
at
raster graphics, the light colors print as light gray ink  unlike the previous
prints on vector graphics setting where its all black ink even if my detail is
using various light colors. Anybody knows why? How can I set the
printer to
print all colors as black without changing the original colors of my detail?

Thanks

Ernie Natividad