Re: UG Ductbank Concrete

<< > When encasing an underground ductbank, what type of concrete is normally
 specified? <

 We usually specify 2500 psi concrete.

I agree.   I also added 10 pound of red die to the mix.  This red color gets
the attention of workers.  They don't expect red concrete and start asking
questions and will not try to dig up the concrete thinking it to be rubble.

Jay L. Crawford, P.E.