Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Water Retaining Concrete[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: Water Retaining Concrete
- From: Resengin(--nospam--at)AOL.COM
- Date: Wed, 7 Oct 1998 02:53:19 EDT
Anyone think heat of hydration could have caused radid curring and there for cracking? Thick concrete placement typically require cooling to prevent cracking. Case in point, I witnesed the construction of an X-ray facility (10^6 mev) concrete walls 5ft+ thick 40 ft high liquid CO2 was added to the mixer to cool the concrete. Jay L. Crawford, P.E.
- Prev by Subject: Water Retaining Concrete
- Next by Subject: Water Retaining Structure-reply
- Previous by thread: Water Retaining Concrete
- Next by thread: Don't forget up