Cranes and earthquake loads

To all those who have responded requesting information:   Please be
patient.    I have received about 20 requests from all over the US, plus
two from South America.  I am printing up copies and will mail out soon.
To those of you who emailed me, but with no address, please send me your
mailing address if you want to recieve this information.  To those of you
who emailed with no address OR email address, what could you be thinking?
 Please try again, but don't be so secretive.

Russ Nester
rnester(--nospam--at)juno.com

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]