RE: Thoughts on Two Threads

Whew! I'm glad somebody spoke up, Bill. I was getting ready to put a gun to
my head :o). Heretofore, I thought my only problem was that I was too short
for my weight, but I was starting to think that I also was too old for what
I made.

Don't worry, Stan will probably next be peddling that TX B.S. about scoring
his age on the golf course.

I think "peak" production is at about 35 yrs. At younger ages, one doesn't
know enough yet. At older ages, one knows too much to get the job out the
door (too many "what ifs" to ponder).

Regards,
Bill Allen