Design Build / GC-CM

I would like to know if anyone had some real examples of projects done
Design Build or GC-CM.
I am interested in the success or problems with any of these type of
contracts. I would appreciate some names of projects and the issues that
contributed to success or problems.
Thanks,

Abdul Chahim
Project Engineer                                  BERGER/ABAM Engineers Inc
Voice: 206-431-2314                                33301 Ninth Avenue South
Fax:   206-431-2250                             Federal Way, WA  98003-6395
chahim(--nospam--at)abam.com                                         http://www.abam.com