Mailing list invitation

I have discussed this new service with Dennis Wish and would like to invite any interested member of this listservice to contact me for further information.  We are about to send out an informational mailing and any interested person is invited to provid
e your address for inclusion on our mailing list.  One portion of this new REACH is to initiate a residential listservice similar to yours but with a focus wider than residential structural issues.
Thank you for your attention.

***
NAHB Research Center Offers New Subscription Service For Residential
Architects and Engineers

The NAHB Research Center is pleased to announce the formation of the
Residential Engineers and Architects Council on Housing (REACH).  The
goal of REACH is to provide professional residential architects and
engineers and residential designers with the latest information on
housing affordability, housing durability, structural optimization,
and innovative materials to enable them to better respond to the needs
of home builders in the United States.

Subscribers to REACH receive:

. Referrals to builder clients through a listing of contact
information and a profile on the NAHB Research Center's annual CD ROM
Catalog of Building Products and Services distributed to 60,000
builders and remodelers annually . A subscription to HomeBase News
with a customized insert containing the latest advancements in
technical residential design and product performance information . Up
to 40% off all Research Center publications . Phone support, internet
forums and access to NAHB Research Center engineering personnel .
Special mailings of design information

The participation fee is $100 for members of the National Association
of Home Builders (NAHB) and $125 for non-members of NAHB.

# # #
The NAHB Research Center is the research arm of the National
Association of Home Builders, and is located in Upper Marlboro, MD.
The NAHB Research Center, in its 40 years of service to the home
building industry, has provided product research and building process
improvements that have been widely adopted by home builders in the
United States.  Through product testing and product certification
services, the NAHB Research Center label is recognized throughout the
world as a mark of product quality and an assurance of product
performance.

Donald L. Carr
dcarr(--nospam--at)nahbrc.org
NAHB Research Center, Inc.