From: Drew A. Norman, S.E. [mailto:DNormanSE(--nospam--at)email.msn.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 07, 1998 8:50 AM
To: SEAINT List Service
Subject: Re; Plan check submittals and shop drawings

....... Lastly, and perhaps to the surprise of anyone who reads this far, I
think Mr. Sprague is WRONG when he says he, "... would not seal the
manufacturer's drawings."  In the end, the EOR has primary responsibility to
the public and his client, and some building officials (e.g., DSA, OSHPD
and, as of recently, I believe LACBD) will require Mr. Hosseinzadeh's seal
and signature on ALL PARTS of the documents as a reflection of his
acceptance of that responsibility..........

Thanks for listening.

Drew Norman, S.E.
Drew A. Norman and Associates