Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Fw: Civil Engineering experience[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "James Warne P.Eng" <jwarne(--nospam--at)direct.ca>, "Leslie West" <csce(--nospam--at)generation.net>, "Richard Steele" <rsteele(--nospam--at)bcbc.bc.ca>, "SEAINT" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>, "Pat Romerman" <romermap(--nospam--at)cadvision.com>, "J W Wedler & Associates" <jwwedler(--nospam--at)uniserve.com>, "Tony Horlor" <graememurray(--nospam--at)pacificcoast.net>, "Ross Gibbs" <agibbs(--nospam--at)uvic.ca>, "Wessex Engineering Ltd" <wessex(--nospam--at)pacificcoast.net>, "Zoe Broom" <zbroom(--nospam--at)stantech.com>, "Greg Beaveridge" <gbeaver(--nospam--at)vanisle.net>, "Bruce Barnewall" <bbarnewa(--nospam--at)vines.gems.gov.bc.ca>, "Andy Dery" <andydery(--nospam--at)island.net>, "John W Murray" <jwmurray(--nospam--at)mail.island.net>, "Max Bischof" <mbischof(--nospam--at)istar.ca>, "Alex Apostoli" <apostoli(--nospam--at)islandnet.com>
- Subject: Fw: Civil Engineering experience
- From: "T" <vicpeng(--nospam--at)vtcg.com>
- Date: Thu, 8 Oct 1998 07:08:35 -0700
If you have a temporary position for this person he would be grateful. I post this on seaint for any Canadian listeners. Thor A. Tandy P.Eng., MCSCE, MIPENZ Victoria, BC, Canada e-mail: <vicpeng(--nospam--at)vtcg.com> -----Original Message----- From: Colin Davies <cld6(--nospam--at)hotmail.com> To: vicpeng(--nospam--at)vtcg.com <vicpeng(--nospam--at)vtcg.com> Date: Thursday, October 08, 1998 5:22 AM Subject: Civil Engineering experience >Dear Mr Tandy, > >I have obtained your email address from the CSCE, and wonder if you >could offer me any assistance. > >I recently graduated from Bristol University, UK in Civil Engineering >and won a travel award in a national competition for my final year >design project. The purpose of the award is to further my education and >knowledge of design practices overseas. > >I have experience of site work in the UK and have a job with a design >consultancy in the UK to commence in 1999. Before this I would like to >live and possibly work abroad, gaining as varied an experience as >possible. I would really like to pursue this in Canada, (particularly >in BC). However I do not have many contacts in the region and wondered >if you could offer any assistance. > >What I am really looking for is any individual, company, or organization >that could offer me a visit (site / office) or short work placement. I >will hopefully be in Canada from next week onwards (the short notice is >unfortunately beyond my control!), so any assistance you could provide >would be most appreciated. > >If this is not possible, perhaps you could put me in touch with somebody >better able to help. > >I would be very grateful for any assistance you could offer; > >Thank-you in advance, > >Colin Davies. > >______________________________________________________ >Get Your Private, Free Email at http://www.hotmail.com >
- Prev by Subject: RE: Christmas Trees :)
- Next by Subject: Clinton's Turkey!
- Previous by thread: [Fwd: Fwd: FW: Virus Watch/Warning]
- Next by thread: ??Reinforcing DL's in compression??