Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Survey entries in AutoCAD[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <anacio(--nospam--at)skyinet.net>
- Subject: Survey entries in AutoCAD
- From: "Rob Stevens" <engrathm(--nospam--at)ix.netcom.com>
- Date: Thu, 8 Oct 1998 14:11:49 -0400
- Cc: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
Alex: When in AutoCAD go to Format - Units - and select Surveyor from the Angles Side of the listings. with a precision of at least (0.000000). AutoCAD will then accept your entry as a distance and bearing from the command line. i.e... @300.00<N 30.2025 E this would be 300.00 ft. N 30 deg 20 min 25 sec E . Do not forget to set your North Direction toward the top of your screen otherwise you will get some interesting results. Trial and Error will give you the best settings for your use. Good Luck Robert W. Stevens, Jr. P.E. & R.L.S. 8-) Consulting Engineer
- Prev by Subject: Structure-base isolation-pile foundation modelling
- Next by Subject: Survey Lines on CAD
- Previous by thread: RE: COMP:Freeware?
- Next by thread: free standing walls