Masters and Slaves

There has been a thread on this listserv for several weeks regarding
rigid diaphragm analysis with master nodes and slave nodes.  Now, we can
all benefit from the input of a true master, Dr. Ed Wilson.  In the new
Third Quarter 1998 Issue (Vol. 3, No. 2) of CS&I's newsletter "The
Source", the "Ed Wilson On Line" feature presents a discussion entitled
"Displacement Constraints."  Dr. Wilson starts the article by explaining
that it is his intended as his contribution to the ongoing master/slave
dialog on the listserv.  It is a valuable contribution.

Unfortunately, the article is not yet posted at the CS&I website,
http://www.csiberkeley.com.  Perhaps if enough of you harass the
webmaster, this will get expedited.  Otherwise, you might request a copy
of the article from info(--nospam--at)csiberkeley.com.

Best Regards,

Stan R. Caldwell, P.E.
Dallas, Texas

*******************************
HALFF ASSOCIATES, INC.
Engineers*Architects*Planners
8616 Northwest Plaza Drive
Dallas, Texas  75225
Phone:    (214)346-6280
Mobile:   (214)236-9696
Fax:      (214)739-0095
Email:    scaldwell(--nospam--at)halff.com
Website:  http://www.halff.com

<<application/ms-tnef>>