RE: Plan check submittals and shop drawings

My sincere thanks to everybody who responded to my post within these last
couple of days. All of the responses were not only supportive of my
position but also provided very valuable information.
I have not yet heard back from  Mr. Gary Tiedgen, district manager of
VULCRAFT regarding their ultimate decision on this issue.
Thank you Mr. Charles Greenlaw for your articulate explanation of the law
and Mr. Drew Norman for further elaboration on this issue.

Sincerely,
J. Karim Hosseinzadeh, SE