Structure-base isolation-pile foundation modelling

Dear all, Hi

I am involved in a project which deals with design procedure for isolated
stucture supported by pile foundation. To include and check the effect of
soil-structure interaction in final phase of design, we have to model in a
way that considers such hybrid system with geometric and material
nonlinearity. My group's main problem is related to soil-Pile modeling
area.
Is there anybody who can advice us in this field? Any suggestion such as
software application, technical paper/text, sharing the expeience and etc.
is highly appreciated in advance.

Kind Regards

Note: Sorry if this topic has been discussed before. I was out of forum
list for one month.

Ali Bakhshi, Dr. of Eng.
Earthquake Eng. Laboratory
Dept. of Structural Eng.
Hiroshima University
Higashi-Hiroshima
JAPAN 739-8527
Tel: +81-824-24-7862
Fax: +81-824-24-7796
E-mail:bakhshi(--nospam--at)ipc.hiroshima-u.ac.jp