RE: ??Reinforcing DL's in compression??

Thanks for the reply, Harold. More and more I encounter situations that I
need to refer to the AISC journal now a days. And you know what....we don't
have a single copy in our library...we are not subscribed. The last time I
needed it for an article on WT design for flexture, I winded up asking
someone on the SEAOC list to fax me pages of that article (WT). This goes to
show you how hard it is to get stuff here.

Thanks again.

Ghassem.