Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Concrete with high air content[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: Concrete with high air content
- From: "Bill Sherman" <SHERMANWC(--nospam--at)cdm.com>
- Date: 09 Oct 98 10:26:16 -0400
Increased air content reduces concrete strength - approximately 2 to 6 percent reduction in compressive strength for each percentile of added air (per PCA). Perhaps this is why they are looking at low concrete strengths.
- Prev by Subject: Concrete with high air content
- Next by Subject: CONCRETE- ACI FALL CONVENTION
- Previous by thread: Concrete with high air content
- Next by thread: Thanks Psi