Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: bridge posting[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Re: bridge posting
- From: "T" <vicpeng(--nospam--at)vtcg.com>
- Date: Fri, 9 Oct 1998 09:46:26 -0700
Dave, I haven't done bridge design for a while but have forw'd to a couple of others for comment. Thor A. Tandy P.Eng., MCSCE, MIPENZ Victoria, BC, Canada e-mail: <vicpeng(--nospam--at)vtcg.com> -----Original Message----- From: Dave Handy <dhandy(--nospam--at)trg.ca> To: SEAINT SERVER (E-mail) <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org> Date: Friday, October 09, 1998 9:18 AM Subject: bridge posting I don't know if US bridge codes are similar to the Ontario Highway Bridge Design Code, but I will pose the question anyway. (Maybe Thor will have some ideas?) I have analyzed a bridge using the OHBDC truck and have a scale-down factor of .............................................
- Prev by Subject: bridge posting
- Next by Subject: Bridge Posting (for Ontario lurkers)
- Previous by thread: bridge posting
- Next by thread: Div. 91