Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE:COMP:Freeware?[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: RE:COMP:Freeware?
- From: info(--nospam--at)avansse.com (Avansse)
- Date: Fri, 9 Oct 1998 14:54:40 -0400
Dear Earl: I also hope that all your competitors get the AVwin free program (www.avansse.com/seaint.htm). They will gain a lot of productivity. Boris Kraljevic > >Not at all. > >My point is that ANY software package carries a price in terms of learning >time, usage time, trying to get support time, etc. IF you place any value on >your time. This time can be many hours, so when considering the "cost" of a >software package, the purchase price really isn't that important, the much >more important price is productivity lost or gained. > >Earl Conroy > >P.S. I hope all my competitors get that free AVWin program ;-) > > >
- Prev by Subject: RE: COMP:Freeware?
- Next by Subject: Re: COMP:Freeware?
- Previous by thread: RE: COMP:Freeware?
- Next by thread: Re: COMP:Freeware?