Re: COMP:Freeware?

Stan,

To support the "Busy Earl" you responded to.

I myself have attempted to use the so called "freeware" on certain of my
projects, with the enercalc frame program being an example.  I have found that
I spent much more time learning the methods and bugs in the program than
should have been neccesary to perform the work.  I have found that you often
get the value that you have payed for when you buy software, though there are
exceptions to this saying.  Time to me is very valuable and I prefer to use a
software that will help me get work done as quickly as possible.  Perhaps then
the "cheapest" may not be the optimum.

respectfully,
-Sib