SEAOC Board On-line

I am currently attending the SEAOC Convention at Reno. John Shipp, the new
SEAOC president has announced that SEAOC Board has established a list
server. You can send an email too ALL the SEAOC directors at:

seaocboard(--nospam--at)seaint.org

What an excellent idea!

On behalf of SEAInt, I like to encourage other associations to setup
similar list services to improve communication. SEAInt is offering this
service FREE of charge to all the SEA around the world.

Shafat Qazi, P.E.
Internet Admin.