Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
SEAOC Board On-line[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: SEAOC Board On-line
- From: Shafat Qazi <seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Date: Fri, 09 Oct 1998 14:51:37 -0700
I am currently attending the SEAOC Convention at Reno. John Shipp, the new SEAOC president has announced that SEAOC Board has established a list server. You can send an email too ALL the SEAOC directors at: seaocboard(--nospam--at)seaint.org What an excellent idea! On behalf of SEAInt, I like to encourage other associations to setup similar list services to improve communication. SEAInt is offering this service FREE of charge to all the SEA around the world. Shafat Qazi, P.E. Internet Admin.
- Prev by Subject: Re: SEAOC 1999 convention topics, Santa Barbara
- Next by Subject: SEAOC Lateral Design Manuals - Steel Stud Design
- Previous by thread: Re: Bearing for Metal Studs
- Next by thread: Bridge Engineering Position