Re: Explosion Vents

Gordon,

Try Booth Industries Limited in the UK.  They make a wide variety of
explosion-proof vents, penetration covers, and dampers.  A lot of their work is
in the petro-chem area, but I know they have done some limited work for grain
storage facilities.  You can look them up on the web or call 44 (0) 1204
366333.

I would also search the web.  There are a lot of blast/explosion related info
and products.

Good luck,

Bill

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~