Bridge Engineering Position

CLARK NEXSEN is a multi-discipline firm established in 1920 and headquartered
in Norfolk, Virginia. Listed in both Engineering News Record's Top 200
International Design Firms and Top 500 A/E firms, we provide engineering and
architectural design services throughout the world from our offices in
Norfolk, Charlotte and Rome. Because of continued and anticipated growth, we
look to expand our Department of Structural Engineering with the following
positions:

STRUCTURAL ENGINEER - Minimum 4 years experience in bridge design or
inspection. PE registration required. Experience with state DOT standards
desired. Duties include design and inspection of bridges and waterfront
structures.

BRIDGE SAFETY INSPECTOR - Requires PE, NICET or NBIS certification. Duties
include inspection of bridges and waterfront structures.

Positions are located in our Norfolk and Charlotte offices.

CLARK NEXSEN is an equal opportunity employer with excellent benefits
including 401k and a history of long-term employee retention. Forward resumes
via: FAX, mail or email.

CLARK NEXSEN
Attn: William Keen, PE
6160 Kempsville Circle, Suite 200A
Norfolk, VA 23502
757-455-5638 FAX
email: wkeen(--nospam--at)clarknexsen.com
http://www.clarknexsen.com