Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Attachments and tables[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "SEA International List" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Attachments and tables
- From: "Dennis S. Wish PE" <wish(--nospam--at)cwia.com>
- Date: Fri, 9 Oct 1998 17:55:18 -0700
Two posts came within the last 24 hours. One contained a 10K AutoCAD Sketch and the other an embedded table. I felt that these were excellent uses of our communication on the list. I have been hesitant to add anything to my posts in the past for fear of creating a slow-down and possibly setting a precedence which might lead to a clogged communication link.
I would like comments from others. Personally, I find these types of attachments to be very important to the intent of the post. I would like to be able to include a sketch for particular problems and would appreciate others who do the same.
Let's discuss this so we can create an agreeable standard for submitting sketches to the list.
Dennis Wish PE
- Prev by Subject: ATC Technical Seminar Series on FEMA 273 Guidelines
- Next by Subject: Re: Attachments and tables
- Previous by thread: Re: Two way slab designed as one way
- Next by thread: Re: Attachments and tables