Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Looking for information[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: Looking for information
- From: Structeng1(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Fri, 9 Oct 1998 22:19:27 EDT
Hello Dave, I'm originally from Sacramento (I presently live in Southern, CA) and there are several Structural Engineering firms right in Sacramento. I'm sure most of them are listed in the yellow pages or call the SEAOC. I know of two firms off hand that do a wide variety of work. Their names are Cole Yee and Schubert & Associates and Bueller and Bueller. If you are interested in finding out more about the structural engineering field, I'd suggest calling a firm in your area and ask if you could visit their office. Good Luck! Michelle Kam-Biron, S.E.
- Prev by Subject: Looking for information
- Next by Subject: Re: Looking for information
- Previous by thread: Looking for information
- Next by thread: Re: Looking for information