Re: Looking for information

Hello Dave,

I'm originally from Sacramento (I presently live in Southern, CA) and there
are several Structural Engineering firms right in Sacramento.  I'm sure most
of them are listed in the yellow pages or call the SEAOC.  I know of two firms
off hand that do a wide variety of work.  Their names are Cole Yee and
Schubert & Associates and Bueller and Bueller.  If you are interested in
finding out more about the structural engineering field, I'd suggest calling a
firm in your area and ask if you could visit their office.

Good Luck!

Michelle Kam-Biron, S.E.