Re: RE: RE: RE: Mailing list invitation

D WISH:

I AM THE CONSULTANT FOR ATTEXOR.  WE ARE PURSUING ICBO ES REPORT AT THE
PRESENT TIME.  THE CYCLIC AND STATIC RACKING SHEAR TEST WE ARE CONDUCTING IS
TO JUSTIFY THE CLINCHED CONNECTION FOR SEISMIC AND WIND LOADS.

THANKS FOR THE INFORMATION ON THE LIGHT GAGE ASSOCIATION.  I WAS INTERESTED
SEVERAL YEARS AGO BUT LOST INTEREST SINCE I AM CURRENTLY NOT DESIGNING.

ROGAWA