SE Exam Title 24 Amendments

I have been informed that on the Western States Exam this year some of the
questions must be answered in accordance with the State of California Title
24 Building Code/Amendments to the 1994 UBC. I have obtained a copy of this
code and studied it, but I was wondering if anybody experienced in using
this code could give me any hints on what to focus on for the exam.

Lars Holte
Senior Engineer
holte(--nospam--at)abam.com