Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
??design fee distribution among desciplines??[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: ??design fee distribution among desciplines??
- From: "Khosrownia, Ghassem NWS" <Ghassem.Khosrownia(--nospam--at)NWS02.usace.army.mil>
- Date: Sat, 10 Oct 1998 12:22:23 -0700
I am looking for information on how a given A/E firm distributes its design fee among a project's design team. The projects must be architecturally oriented and be simple in nature....non-industrical low rise - office administrative occupancy in seismic zones 2 and 3 with architect as the lead. I am assuing the following prioritiy: 1. Architect 2. Structural engineer 3. Mechanical engineer 4. Civil / site 5. Electrical 6. Cost estimators 7. Geotechnical I appreciate any input to this quesiton. Ghassem Khosrownia
- Prev by Subject: ??design fee distribution among descipli
- Next by Subject: ??Reinforcing DL's in compression??
- Previous by thread: SE Exam Title 24 Amendments
- Next by thread: differential settlement