??design fee distribution among desciplines??

I am looking for information on how a given A/E firm distributes its design
fee among a project's design team. The projects must be architecturally
oriented and be simple in nature....non-industrical low rise - office
administrative occupancy in seismic zones 2 and 3 with architect as the
lead. I am assuing the following prioritiy:

1. Architect
2. Structural engineer
3. Mechanical engineer
4. Civil / site
5. Electrical
6. Cost estimators
7. Geotechnical

I appreciate any input to this quesiton.

Ghassem Khosrownia