RE: From the Drudge Report

Before you get your panties in an uproar I would advise you to explain what
the Drudge Report actually is. For those who do not know, the Drudge Report
is a new television talk show on Fox News Network - shown on Saturday's at
6:00 PM PT and 9:00 ET and hosted by Mr. Matt Drudge. Mr. Polhemus's content
originated on the Internet at http://www.drudgereport.com/ which advertises
the subject of each weeks show. There has not been any announcement, from
reputable news sources, of accusatons or charges leveled against the
Clintons based upon the allegations made by Matt Drudge in his national show
called the "Drudge Report".

"THE DRUDGE REPORT HAS OBTAINED A CONFIDENTIAL SECRET MEMO FROM THE WOMAN
WHO WAS CO-ORDINATING THE COMPUTER PROJECT, MARSHA SCOTT, CC'D TO THE FIRST
LADY AND WHITE HOUSE BIG SHOTS BRUCE LINDSEY AND HAROLD ICKES.

THE MEMO OUTLINES THE PLAN TO SHARE THE INFORMATION....."

So who is Matt Drudge? Drudge is a proclaimed Cyber-Gossip E-Journalist who
is currently defending himself from a suit filed by Sidney Blumenthal again
Drudge. As you visit this web site, you might notice a link to the Drudge
Defense Fund where you can donate money for Drudges legal battles against
the suites filed against him by Sidney Blumenthal.

In my opinion, this is simply another unsubstatiated rumor. Bill Polhemus
has, in his infinite wisdom of the constitutional rights of citizens in this
country to be assumed innocent until proven guilty, has chosen to hammer yet
another nail into the coffin of a "still-living" based upon unsubstantiated
rumor and allegation. The only truth that I know at this time, is that the
Fox News Network Advertisers of the Drudge Report show will, in most
likelihood, sell a lot of product from the airing of this show. Outside of
that, I would assume it's only purpose is ratings.

Surprisingly, the website for the Drudge report listed above is also a link
for some twenty or thirty other columnists and talk-show hosts. But, don't
visit this site if you want an opinion related to the Clinton issues other
than that of the staunch conservative Right - it's not represented nor is it
linked. Also, surprising, is a link to Hillery Rodham Clintons page where
she discusses her concerns on the new legislation makeing bankruptsy more
difficult.

I posted this only becase I felt compelled to place Polhemus's report in
perspective. Personally, I think it's wrong to attempt to bury the living.
However, each his own:>) Personally, I would recommend "Brill's Content" a
new magazine which tries to stay neutral and who is considered the new Media
"Watchdog". I'm not sure that Brill is all that "neutral" but after reading
the second issue of "Brills Content" I find that he tries to look at both
sides of issues - any issue, not simply politics. You can find him at:
http://www.brillscontent.com/index.html

Dennis