Re: From the Drudge Report

> Dennis S. Wish PE wrote:
>
> > Before you get your panties in an uproar I would advise you to explain what
> > the Drudge Report actually is.
>
> Okay, but let me put it in my own words:
Are you guys forgetting that the majority voted to limit post to those
related to the practice of structural engineering? While I was not in
favor of limiting the scope of post, the majority voted otherwise and
I will respect and honor their wishes. In this vein, Bill should be
given the same ultimatum given to Kate.

If you guys wish to continue to debate or discuss the President's
antics then I vote to bring back Kate's jokes. Otherwise do it some
place else.

Robert