From: Phil Hodge [mailto:phil(--nospam--at)joistdesign.com]
Sent: Sunday, October 11, 1998 11:42 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: From the Drudge Report

Thanks to both Dennis and Bill (only for his second post) for the
explanation of who Drudge is.  They should have PREceeded Bill's initial
announcement.

Actually, I have a better idea - directed at Shafat.  Please give all
political posters the same treatment you give jokesters.  Warn them once
about such unwanted and inappropriate posts, regardless of position
taken, and then kick them out.

I apologize in advance if this starts or perpetrates another thread, but
if I can't read jokes relating to engineering, I certainly don't want to
read about liars, on either side.

Phil