Re: From the Drudge Report

Actually I vote for bringing Kate back (although, after the way she was
treated, I don't know if she'd even be interested).  Her humor was far
preferable and less intrusive than the repeated political B.S. of an
individual who shall remain nameless (although he knows who he is and so do
ALL of us!) and who contributes so little to the engineering discussions on
this list.  I wouldn't object to an occasional (maybe once month) SHORT post
if we weren't blasted almost daily by this individual's political views.

Sorry for venting about this to the list, but I think it needs to stop.
Shafat, are you listening?

Regards,
Bill Cain, SE
Albany, CA