Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Cold-Formed Steel Design by Wei-Wen Yu[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Re: Cold-Formed Steel Design by Wei-Wen Yu
- From: "Garrick Goldenberg" <gngolde(--nospam--at)ibm.net>
- Date: Sun, 11 Oct 1998 14:54:38 -0400
I found this question from your earlier post.
When it comes to Light Gauge Steel design this is THE REFERENCE as the code is written with the information in the book. I asked him a year ago if he was planning on updating it and he did not have plans for it at the time.
Garrick Goldenberg, P.E.
ATIR Engineering Software
24 Fairfax Road
Needham, MA 02492
(for int'l calls 781.444.9944)
For the latest news about STRAP, check our web site http://www.atir.com/whatnew.html
- Prev by Subject: RE: Cold Weather and Concrete
- Next by Subject: Cold-Formed Steel Design Seminar
- Previous by thread: RE: MANUAL OF BRIDE DESIGN PRACTICE
- Next by thread: LABC