From: Bruce Shephard [mailto:bruce.shephard(--nospam--at)opus.co.nz]
Sent: Sunday, October 11, 1998 7:41 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: Attachments and tables

No attachments for me either??  Something amiss?

> My email reader did not retain the attached files.  I do recall the
>  messages,
> but no attachments.  Did they go out to everyone else?

R Bruce Shephard
Principal Consultant (Seismic Risk)
Opus International Consultants Ltd
Telephone +64 4 471 75 97 Business
Fax + 64 4 471 13 97 Business
Telephone +64 4 586 36 52 Residence
E-mail bruce.shephard(--nospam--at)opus.co.nz  Business
E-mail  shephard.b&j(--nospam--at)xtra.co.nz  Residence