Re: Attachments and tables

In a message dated 10/11/1998 8:36:50 PM Pacific Daylight Time, wish(--nospam--at)cwia.com
writes:

> The table was actually formated in the text of the message. It may have
>  required an HTML compatible reader for you to view it properly.
>  The drawing was attached to a different message regarding light gauge steel
>  headers. Review you email from the last week if you still have it.
>  If you haven't noticed it, then I think that is one vote in favor of
members
>  sharing small drawing files or tables attached to posts in order to make
the
>  issue clear.
>  Dennis

AOL downloaded the attachment dwg as an unknown file,  which I promptly
deleted.  AOL also still does not support HTML or MIME mail!!!  There are many
of us still on AOL for many reasons,  so no flaming please.

I think small dwgs or tables should be by request,  and not to everybody.
This is a fairly active forum and most of us lurkers do not need more coming
down the pipeline.  Those who are interested should ask for the attachment.

Ronnie Fong
Fremont,  CA
An AOL beta tester too!