Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Attachments and tables[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: Attachments and tables
- From: Rlfong(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Mon, 12 Oct 1998 01:38:10 EDT
In a message dated 10/11/1998 8:36:50 PM Pacific Daylight Time, wish(--nospam--at)cwia.com writes: > The table was actually formated in the text of the message. It may have > required an HTML compatible reader for you to view it properly. > The drawing was attached to a different message regarding light gauge steel > headers. Review you email from the last week if you still have it. > If you haven't noticed it, then I think that is one vote in favor of members > sharing small drawing files or tables attached to posts in order to make the > issue clear. > Dennis > AOL downloaded the attachment dwg as an unknown file, which I promptly deleted. AOL also still does not support HTML or MIME mail!!! There are many of us still on AOL for many reasons, so no flaming please. I think small dwgs or tables should be by request, and not to everybody. This is a fairly active forum and most of us lurkers do not need more coming down the pipeline. Those who are interested should ask for the attachment. Ronnie Fong Fremont, CA An AOL beta tester too!
- Prev by Subject: RE: Attachments and tables
- Next by Subject: Re: Attachments and tables
- Previous by thread: RE: Attachments and tables
- Next by thread: Re: Attachments and tables