Re: Attachments and tables

I highly recommend Richard Marks' UU program, (freeware) available from the
garbo ftp site.  For a $20 registration fee (well worth it) you can get
UUENCODE/UUDECODE with the MIME Base64 decoding capability.

>From my use of the program, it will find UUENCODEd and Base64 encoded
programs within e-mail messages and just decode the embedded messages.

Richard Marks can also be contacted at:  rmarks(--nospam--at)alum.mit.edu.

The registered version is available from:  www.alberts.com, an Internet
software store.

The program will run on DOS (YEA!), Windows 3.1 and Windows 95.

A. Roger Turk, P.E.(Structural)
Tucson, Arizona