Re: RE:Proposed OSHA rules

In a message dated 10/12/98 8:41:08 AM, MarkKGilligan(--nospam--at)compuserve.com writes:

>The proposed OSHA rules are very scary.  You can download them from the
>web site (www.osha.gov)

I have not read them and cannot comment on the specifics, but has anyone at
OSHA considered the fact that "everyone's responsibility is no one's
responsibility"?  At least the way it is now the Contractor is fully
responsible for HIS site.  I seriously doubt that many contractors would take
kindly to my suggestions about how he should run his (or her) site.

Ralph Hueston Kratz, S.E.
Richmond CA