Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Design of cap[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "SEAINT" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Design of cap
- From: "Alberto Guida" <GRUPOCG(--nospam--at)etheron.net>
- Date: Mon, 12 Oct 1998 14:37:31 -0400
How can I design a cap for a pier (32 inches diameter) that has a horizontal deviation of 12 inches of the actual pier center at the top from the design center. The loads are axial and biaxial moments. I know I can not apply beam flexure theory to the cap.
- Prev by Subject: RE: Design fee guidelines -Reply
- Next by Subject: Design of Wood Top Plates
- Previous by thread: UBC Section 1633.2.8
- Next by thread: RE: Trailer design