Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: Trailer design[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: Trailer design
- From: Bill Polhemus <polhemus(--nospam--at)insync.net>
- Date: Mon, 12 Oct 1998 15:25:33 -0500
On the face of it, I'd say this would be outside the purview of MOST structural engineers. May be a matter of interpretation, but this sounds more like a mechanical engineer's responsibility. -----Original Message----- From: Michael D Zaitz [SMTP:mzaitz(--nospam--at)surfsouth.com] Sent: Monday, October 12, 1998 6:19 PM To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org Subject: Trailer design Hello, We have been approached by a local client who wants to manufacture utility trailers. His insurance company wants an engineer to rate them. Is there any regulations or codes involving the design of trailers? Any pitfall or traps to worry about?
- Prev by Subject: Trailer design
- Next by Subject: Re: Trailer design
- Previous by thread: Design of cap
- Next by thread: RE: Trailer design